Join Our Team
LIKE-MINDED CREATIVE MINDS, UNITE
We're always looking for good people to join our merry band. We like to think we're fun to work with – there are always good jokes, great tunes, and the Topo Chico is always flowing. If you feel so moved, send your resume, portfolio link, and letter of interest our way.
But do kindly note: While we love to teach, we're not currently available for shadowing. If you're a student (or considering a career change), send specific questions our way, and we'll point you in the right direction!
Here are positions that we're currently looking to fill:
Are you super organized and love to put all the pieces of a project together to make things happen? This might be just the thing for you.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring all projects are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget
- Developing detailed project plans and objectives and tracking project progress
- Coordinating all project efforts to ensure efficient, creative, and cost-effective execution
- Serving as the primary point of contact for the client and all relevant team members
- Obtaining estimates from those in other design, build, and fabrication disciplines
- Maintaining comprehensive project documentation, including budgets and spec sheets
- Preparing monthly project invoices
- Assisting with project proposals
- Assisting with special projects as needed
Skills + Qualifications
- Proven experience in project management or small business management, preferably in an interior design, architecture, or construction setting
- Strong planning and team management skills
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- A solid understanding of the interior and / or architectural design process
- Familiar with materials and fabrication processes
- Friendly, upbeat, go-getter attitude
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships with clients and within teams
- Excellent written + verbal communication skills
- Motivated and able to work with minimal guidance
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Quickbooks
- Familiarity with Adobe + CAD / Revit / SketchUp a plus
Kindly note that while we love creative people, this is not a design position.
To apply: Email your resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.