Join Our Team
LIKE-MINDED CREATIVE MINDS, UNITE
We're always looking for good people to join our merry band. We like to think we're fun to work with – there are always good jokes, great tunes, and the Topo Chico is always flowing. If you feel so moved, send your resume, portfolio link, and letter of interest our way.
But do kindly note: While we love to teach, we're not currently available for shadowing. If you're a student (or considering a career change), send specific questions our way, and we'll point you in the right direction!
INTERIOR DESIGN INTERN - SPRING 2019
Are you a whiz kid designer, looking for some on-the-job experience this fall? Must have an excellent attitude and serious chops.
Duties will include:
- Assisting in the creation of plans + models using AutoCAD + SketchUp
- Assisting with making material, paint color, fabric, and lighting selections
- Attending client meetings, taking notes, and following up as needed
- Obtaining estimates from vendors
- Maintaining relationships with clients, vendors, contractors, and craftspeople
- Maintaining organized client files
- Maintaining organized resource library
- Assisting with photo shoots
- Assisting with sales and marketing efforts
- Running errands as needed
Skills + Qualifications:
- Currently pursuing a degree in interior design or architecture
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
- Collaborative, approachable, motivated, go-getter attitude
- Takes an active interest in design of all kinds (and the world around them)
- Plays well with others
- Not afraid to get their hands dirty
- Excited about unique, responsible, client-focused design
To apply: Email your resume, letter of interest, and 3-5 samples of your best work to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.