NOW HIRING: Interior Designer
Are you someone who loves working on super-layered, nontraditional, one-of-a-kind homes? Do you have some experience under your belt and a fire in your belly? Do you like Topo Chico and love Austin? If so, you might just be our newest Interior Designer.
Duties + Responsibilities
- Serving as primary point of contact for assigned projects
- Creating comprehensive interior drawings + models
- Developing designs for custom furniture + lighting
- Working with contractors + fabricators to realize custom designs
- Selecting furniture, fixture, materials, and finishes for consideration
- Coordinating with vendors
- Preparing client presentations
- Maintaining project files + working budgets
- Maintaining responsibility for assigned deadlines and budget goals
Skills + Qualifications
- Self-starter with a collaborative, friendly, go-getter attitude
- Undergraduate degree in interior design
- 5 years of experience in an interior design setting
- Proven experience in + passion for residential design (experience in hospitality design a plus)
- Proven experience in interior design documentation, drawing, modeling, and rendering
- Understands the importance of sketching as a design tool
- Ease in working with vendors, contractors, and makers
- Next-level communication, project management, and client service skills
Our design team works 3 days per week in-studio with the option of working from home on the other 2. Candidates should be located in or near Austin or be willing to relocate within 3 months of hire.
Send a letter of interest, along with your resume and 5 examples of your best work to firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject line, "Interior Designer Here." Please keep attachments under 10MB, and no phone calls, please and thank you!
At this time, we're not actively hiring for any other positions. But! We're always on the lookout for good folks to join us. If you want to be a part of a team who creates epic, one-of-a-kind spaces, drop us a line and let us know why you think you'd be a kickass addition to our team.
Kindly note: We're not currently available for shadowing, nor are we hiring for internships. If you're a student (or considering a career change), feel free to send specific questions our way, and we'll be happy to point you in the right direction!