Picnik is all about whole body nourishment, with a focus on allergen-free foods, high-quality ingredients, and local sourcing.
Naomi approached us to collaborate with her on Picnik's first brick-and-mortar restaurant on Burnet Road. Her company was growing up, and what transpired was a total rebrand in addition to the new space. We came up with the tagline, "Real Food + Good Vibes" to describe their philosophy and great energy.
Our goal was to create a look and feel as clean and vibrant as their menu. In the space, we worked with local makers to create custom lighting, bar top, pillows, casework, tile, ceramics, and planters. We even wove the lights and artwork ourselves to create a one-of-a-kind space.
- Commercial Interior Design
- Lighting Design
- Brand Identity
- Custom Artwork + Decor
- Construction Administration
- Contractor: A.R. Lucas
- Fabrication: Litmus Industries
- Custom Lighting: Moon Shine Shades
- Custom Pillows: Clarissa Mapes
- Custom Ceramics: Era Ceramics
- Tile: Era Ceramics, Clay Imports
- Sign Painting: Gary Green
- Photography: Chase Daniel